Page
of 3

ICMC Icmc New Years Resolution!

29 replies
UpVotes:
+5
Another one: When donors join /fly could already be on because when the server like lags or something and you leave or get kicked while you are flying you join back and sometimes forget that you are in the air so maybe that could happen?
Posted Dec 28, 15
List
Undo
UpVotes:
+5
And another is that donors should get to chose their chat colors except black its hard to see for some ppl
Posted Dec 28, 15
[Owner] Vennom CitizenSODG
UpVotes:
+69
Warlord
Warchief
I tried to add lottery back but it has some major bugs that I am currently trying to sort through. I will get it fixed and added asap.
eJwNykEKwjAQBdD9nOJfIEWFXsAIUlAKLtp1TEYZaGZKatLrW972Df7pHby5cVcuIIk5rrXwVkuTFpYuWnbDkTDze5MfdzSxqmW6W8L4wRwKPaQxgiZcqywJDq_wNcVNoild-p5Oh_MffschrA~~.png
Posted Dec 30, 15
UpVotes:
+4
Warchief
Lotto (if it gets fixed by Venom and good luck), more staff, and some new plugins if we can find any that would work with ICMC.
-1LordFarticus
Posted Dec 30, 15 · Last edited Dec 30, 15 by [Member] PapaKachow
UpVotes:
+17
Corporal
Warchief
Gold
Iron
More pig players :I
============================================== Piggy. ==============================================
Posted Dec 30, 15
UpVotes:
+16
Warchief
Gold
Iron
^ hint hint
thx k bye
Posted Dec 30, 15
[Member] Uni CitizenCCDG
UpVotes:
+24
Commander
Corporal
Warchief
We should have quests once every 2 or 3 weeks as well. Something to do when you're bored.
Posted Dec 30, 15
List
Undo
UpVotes:
+16
Warchief
Gold
Iron
^^ I get bored on the server a lot when there aren't many ppl on
thx k bye
Posted Jan 1, 16
UpVotes:
+21
there should only be like 5 banned spawners ender dragon ,wither, skelliton (in the nether) silver fish and endermite
because now is 8 spawners max per pasive grinder theres no real efficint way og making money
Posted Jan 10, 16 · Last edited Jan 10, 16 by [Member] Zombiekill...
[Owner] idfarms CitizenCC
UpVotes:
+230
General
Commander
Corporal
Warchief
Bump
Posted Apr 3, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Page